BUILDING REAL ESTATE CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE—CHOOSE YOUR HOME INSPECTOR IN DENVER WISELY
The most successful real estate agents understand that when they take care of a client the right way, the reward isn’t merely a one-time commission. Instead, world-class service and carefully planned networking can translate into a stream of steady business spread out over many years.
Lifetime Value of a Customer indicates how much revenue a single customer will generate for you—from repeat business and referrals—over the course of a lifetime. As an example, what begins as a commission of $3,000 from the sale of the home has the potential to balloon into hundreds of thousands of dollars over the following decades.
How do leading real estate agents convert their clients into long-term customers? It’s an ongoing process of hard work and professional relationship cultivation. The goal is to create a galaxy of satisfied clients with you in the center of their home buying/selling universe.
TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE HIRING A HOME INSPECTOR WHO WILL HELP YOU FOSTER REAL ESTATE CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE, LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Professional designations that indicate advanced training and experience, such as CHI®, Certified Home Inspector, PHI®, Professional Home Inspector, and Certification by the International Society of Home Inspectors (ISHI)
- Detailed visual inspections that cover all major systems of the property
- Prompt delivery of reports, preferably within 24 hours of the inspection
- Guarantees that if the home inspector doesn’t report a problem, they will pay for repairs at no cost to the client.
- A comprehensive home inspection report documents not only the problems with the home but also the positive attributes. This step takes extra time for the home inspector but helps keep the home in proper perspective.
- Added value, such as free Foundation Level Surveys
- A home inspector who treats your clients in the same professional manner as you do
MORE ABOUT THE LIFETIME VALUE OF A REAL ESTATE CUSTOMER
Several factors come into play when calculating the lifetime value of a customer: average home price, average commission, age of the client, average years in a home, likelihood of repeat business, and an average number of referrals. To see for yourself how this works, click here and try out this free Client Lifetime Value Calculator. Click the link below to schedule an inspection.
READY TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION?
Call now for fast, friendly Denver home inspection service at 1-720-316-0200.
A-PRO HOME INSPECTION DENVER
To schedule an inspection today, call us NOW